Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
AICTE-Scholarship Scheme to Girl Child (SSGC) under Pragati 2017-18
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
The online edition is open to all school students and the edition 2015-16 started from 5 th August 2015 the last date of submission is 31st July 2016, 24:00 Hrs.( Online version permits to participate Only once in a academic year/Term on the randomly selected topics which appear on the screen once the student has registered Himself/Herself . However in case multiple entries being made by a student the latest entry by the participant will only be considered for evaluation.
All essays submitted online will be categorized in two levels Junior 6 to 8 th std & Senior 9th to 12 th std and will be evaluated by Judges on the parameters of Relevance to topic, Language, Structure, Creativity, Communication of idea, and the winners will be announced on the Website and Facebook page of Tata Building India . All winners will receive a citation. This is an attempt to reach out to School students were Tata Building India school Essay competition is not held at school level.
Student can participate both in School and Online essay competition as both are independent of each other.
• This competition is open to all schools in a particular city where this competition is being conducted. To check the cities coverage log on to www.tatabuildingindia.com
• Students cannot participate on their own in this competition. Only schools can participate. Request for participation can be made at www.tatabuildingindia.com
• The English/Hindi/regional language version competition will be only conducted in schools where the medium of instruction is necessarily English/Hindi/regional language respectively
• There is no entry fee
• A student can participate only once from his own school. Valid Identification & contact details has to be produced in case of a request from the organizers
• The Competition (film screening & essay writing) has to be conducted only in the school during the schedule timings. Entries can be disqualified for not following the given procedure
• The essay topics are different for each year. Entry will be considered valid only if the essay is written on the given topic
• The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event without any prior notice
• Entry to the competition for schools is by invitation only and organizers reserve the right to accept or reject any application to registration and / or entry to the proceedings
• By entering the competition, the participants & attendees permit themselves to be photographed/ recorded by electronic, online and print media for telecast, publications & contacted by their given email ids and other display usage of the organizers
• All national/state level winners will be provided stay and return travel for the national award ceremony only from the city of victory i.e. their city of participation
• Organizers will arrange for the prize distribution for winners & runners up through their event management agency. Any loss of prizes during transit or due to any other reason would not be organizer's responsibility & hence wouldn't be liable for replacement
• Once you participate in the competition you indicate your acceptance for the format, prizes & decisions including judging of essays on school, city & national level which will final and binding
• All decision taken by the organizers will be final & binding on all issues related to Tata Building India School Essay Competition
No documents available.