Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
Dr. Nishritha Bopana
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
Fulbright House, 12, Hailey Road,
New Delhi - 110001,
To nurture future innovators and thought leaders, the Science & Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, the Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward have partnered to support a dynamic and transformative student exchange program between premier institutions in India and the United States. The program is named in honor of Satyendra Nath Bose (1894 - 1974), a visionary Indian physicist best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s. The class of particles that obey Bose-Einstein statistics, Bosons, was named after him.
The program is envisaged to:
1. Candidates currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Atmospheric and earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences are eligible to apply.
2. Applications in subject - fields other than those specified in the advertisement will not be considered. \
3. Only those candidates who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2017 are eligible to apply.
4. Applications are accepted through nominations/endorsements only. The departments from each institute have been asked to nominate 2 of their best students from each discipline for the program: Two applications per stream, per department, per institute. For this purpose, for example, the usual two years Masters in Physics and Integrated Masters in Physics may be counted as 2 different streams and 2 different applications.
5. In case the top 2 nominated students do not wish to apply, your department may choose to endorse other two meritorious students.
Applications should be submitted electronically as a single pdf document to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.