Add to Favorites
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19
DLF Foundation Scholarship (AKANKSHA) 2017
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Address: CD/ Pen drive/ Print through post at
shOObh Group Welfare Society,
Guidelines for Entries:
1. A maximum of 2 ENTRIES PER CATEGORY PER PARTICIPANT shall be entertained. Any entries beyond the specified limit shall be disqualified.
2. Participant can submit the best Photograph in categories mentioned below:
A Standard 3rd – 5th
B Standard 6th – 8th
C Standard 9th – 10th
D Standard 11th – 12th
E OPEN Over 21 years (School/ College teachers, Corporate etc.)
3. Photograph Requirements: (a) Must adhere to all listed Technical Specifications set forth below. (b) Must be the participant's original photograph. (c) Must not infringe on any other person's or entity's rights. (d) Must comply with the Terms & Conditions.
4. Technical Specifications: (a) File size upto 4 MB (b) Format: JPG (c) All images must be available at 300dpi, even if the image is at a lower dpi. (d) Entries can only be sent in
Email firstname.lastname@example.org OR CD/ Pen drive/ Print through post at
shOObh Group Welfare Society, 10, CSC, Pocket-E, Mayur Vihar-2, Delhi-110091, India.
5. Failure of any photograph to comply with the guidelines shall result in disqualification. Any submission that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, & obscene or otherwise does not comply with the rule & regulation of the competition will be disqualified.
6. Each entry should be original, entirely done individually & should not have been previously submitted to any other competition or exhibited in any other forum.
7. Photograph may have a story, but should the story not exceed 250 words & must be written in English/ Hindi.
8. The entry form should be filled up & completed in Hindi/English, or be accompanied by a translation in Hindi/English.
9. Attach a copy of the form with the photograph, complete the form in your own hand writing along with signature of the Principal/ authorized signatory of the with stamp when submitting the photograph.
10. Liability: All prints are submitted at the participant’s own risk. The organizers cannot accept liability for any loss of or damage occurring to any entries, whether this occurs in transit or while in the keeping, although every care will be taken.
11. Limit one prize per participant.
12. All entrants not complying with the rules will be disqualified. The organizer’s decision shall be final & binding.
Application can be done by email and by post