Add to Favorite
Aakash Talent Quest 2017
Free Verse Poetry Competition 2017
1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition 2017
FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2017
India’s National Talent-O-Meter. Welcome to STaRT-2015. STaRT is India’s Biggest Benchmarking Platform for students of Class V to XII of all streams. STaRT-2015 aims to reach out, spot, reward & nurture talented students across the country.
Since, time immemorial Competition is the basis of success and survival. From the Darwinian "Survival of the Fittest" to extreme world of Olympics where "Faster, Higher and Stronger" rules the world to the hallowed domain of IITs and AIIMS, competition encourages excellence in performance and is the key to all success and glory
To give you an early feel of this competition, Resonance has come-up with STaRT-2015.
With Nationwide spread across All Classes, All Boards and All Streams, It is indeed India’s National Talent-O-Meter!!
The STaRT-2015 would be conducted for the students of Class-V to Class-XII of Private, Government and Government aided schools (All Boards) of any medium in Indian Territory and Schools outside India affiliated to CBSE Board Only.
In Open Stream, Even the students of Science Stream (Class XI & XII) shall be allowed to compete. However, students from other streams shall NOT be allowed to compete in Science Stream
Benefits to the students
1. Participation in a large level competition organized by a trusted Brand Name in Test Preparation.
2. Test & assessment of Proficiency at national level.
3. Bench-marking of individual performance at the levels of District, State and National Level.
4. Rewards & Recognition to performance & excellence at national level.
5. Scholarship to assist competitive coaching & future academics/studies.
Benefits to the Schools
1. Enhancement of competitive spirit, readiness and sincerity amongst students.
2. Connecting school students to an authentic, scientific and rewarding National level competition for their class.
3. Opportunity to benchmark school with current student quality level of other schools.
4. Rewards & recognition to school/principal based on students’ performance & number of participation.
5. Relationship wit
No documents available.