Add to Favorite
Amphibian populations worldwide are in the midst of a mass extinction crisis, yet most people are completely unaware! We need your help in getting the word out: we encourage all nature lovers to seek out their inner frog artist and participate in the SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest!
Open to all.
Art Contest serves as an excellent method for getting students interested in both frogs and art, and gives them a productive and enjoyable diversion from their normal school activities, while educating them about frog extinctions.
1) Receive $100 CASH (or check!).
(2) Receive $75 worth of "Frog Cash" to be used for any of the cool, environmentally-friendly merchandise in the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center.
(3) Become an official judge of next year's SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest.
(4) See their winning artwork placed at the top of this page for the duration of their reign (until next year's contest winner is announced).
(5) Receive frog fame.
The Contest runs annually from January 15 to October 15th.
(2) Submitted artwork must be your original creation!
(3) No tracing of others' artwork.
(4) You may submit up to three entries per person.
(5) All artwork must refer to SAVE THE FROGS! by including, visibly and legibly:
(a) the phrase SAVE THE FROGS! (capitalized, with an exclamation point!)
(b) the phrase savethefrogs.com (lowercase with NO exclamation point)
c) both SAVE THE FROGS! and savethefrogs.com (as in the logo below)
Use your artistic license and do what you think is best, but bear in mind these suggestions:
-- No glitter please -- it's messy!
-- No religious content.
-- No tracing of other people's content.
-- Your art does not need to be large. We actually like art about 8.5" x 11" (22cm x 28cm) in size. 12" x 18" (30cm x 46cm) is alright
No documents available.