Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
INSEAD PhD Fellowships 2018-19
re you looking to make a significant impact on the world by promoting tolerance and cooperation? Rotary selects some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to receive fully funded fellowships to study at our Rotary Peace Centers. In just over a decade, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 900 fellows for careers in peace building. Many of them go on to serve as leaders in national governments, NGOs, the military, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and World Bank.
Check out the Rotary Peace Map on the Rotarian Action Group for Peace website to see where our alumni are creating positive change.
Applications for the 2016-17 Rotary Peace Fellowships program are now being accepted. The deadline for candidates to submit applications to their district is 31 May. Districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.
• A strong commitment to international understanding and peace demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal and community service activities
• Excellent leadership skills
• For certificate program: Minimum five years of relevant work experience with full-time employment in a mid-level to upper-level position Proficiency in English Strong academic background
• For master’s degree program: Minimum three years of combined paid or unpaid full-time relevant work experience Proficiency in English and recommended second language proficiency Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY NOTES
• Recipients of a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship or a Rotary Peace Fellowship in the professional development certificate program cannot apply to the Rotary Peace Fellowship master’s degree program less than three years from completion of scholarship/fellowship
. • Recipients of a Rotary Peace Fellowship in the master’s degree program cannot apply to the Rotary Peace Fellowship professional development certificate program less than five years from completion of scholarship/fellowship.
• The following individuals are not eligible for master’s degree fellowships. However, they may apply for the professional development program, but if selected, must pay for all costs associated with the program:
• Active and honorary Rotarians
• Employees of a Rotary club, Rotary district, Rotary International, or other Rotary entity
• Spouses, lineal descendants (children or grandchildren by blood or legal adoption), spouses of lineal descendants, or ancestors (parents or grandparents by blood) of any living person in the categories above
• Former Rotarians and their relatives as described above (within 36 months of resignation) Note: Applications submitted to The Rotary Foundation must be in English.
1. Create an application profile here
2. After you create an application profile, please enter your email address below to start or continue your application for the 2016 Rotary Peace Fellowship.
NOTE: Do not submit more than one application per application year. If you intend to use the PDF application, please discontinue your online application immediately. Do not use both the online application and the PDF application. This includes supplementary materials, recommendations, and Rotary district/club endorsement.
Each year, Rotary selects up to 100 individuals from around the world to receive fully funded academic fellowships at one of our peace centers. These fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses. Two types of peace fellowships are available.
We offer master’s degree fellowships at premier universities in fields related to peace and conflict prevention and resolution. Programs last 15 to 24 months and require a practical internship of two to three months during the academic break. Each year, we award up to 50 master’s degree fellowships at these institutions:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
For experienced professionals working in peace-related fields who want to enhance their professional skills, we offer a three-month program in peace and conflict prevention and resolution at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand. This program incorporates two to three weeks of field study. Awarded up to 50 certificates each year.