In order to be eligible for the fellowship, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master degree or equivalent in Geophysics with experience on topics such as -
- Rock physics
- Mineral physics
- Atomic scale processes
- Ab initio simulations
- Have a strong background and interest in-
- Numerical modelling
- Laboratory experiments
- Data analysis using Matlab or Python programming
- Demonstrating an ability to work independently and in a structured manner. In addition, the applicant must have the capability of cross-disciplinary collaboration.
- Teaching geomechanics, rock physics, mineral physics, earthquake physics.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates with multidisciplinary experience, including teaching experience, data analysis and modelling.