What is Nurturing Talent Programme 2018 (Only for wards of DLF employees)?
DLF Foundation provides educational scholarship, allied coaching and training to meritorious and underprivileged students right from class VI to class XII.The Scholar guidance cell also hand holds them towards a successful career by undertaking various talent nurturing activities.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- Wards of an employee or any third party associate, who fulfils the income and eligibility criteria, can apply for the scholarship provided he/she is already enrolled in Class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X & XI.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Go to the link.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on 'Start Application' to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally, click on 'Submit'.
Note: The applicants also need to download the application form and send the duly filled hard copy of application form to DLF Foundation office.
What are the selection criteria ?
- Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria would be called for common admission
- The 2-hour exam will test the students on the following subjects: English, Maths, Hindi and General Knowledge.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be invited along with their parents for a face-to-face interview.
What are the important dates ?
Dates for Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Class VII, VIII, IX, X, XI – April 29th 2018 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
- Class VI - April 29th 2018 (11:30 AM to 01:30 PM)
Venue for Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Ridge Valley School, 4111-4122, Behind Galleria market, DLF Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Terms and Conditions
- Select up to 100 new meritorious and disadvantaged scholars every year.
- Provides scholarship of INR 40,000/- per scholar/per annum
- Provide regular Guidance/Counseling
- Review Academic Performance and facilitate remedial measures.
- Conduct personal grooming/career coaching through summer and Winter Camps.
- Conduct Life Skill Training and Thematic Workshops at regular intervals.
- Organize an Annual Scholars Conclave for Talent Show & recognise High Achievers.
- Share Scholar Development Report Card with parents & Counsel them.
- Conduct Parent Orientation and Capacity Building Sessions.
What are the documents required for the Nurturing Talent Programme 2018 (Only for wards of DLF employees) ?
- Income proof/salary slip
- Annual progress report card of previous class
Nurturing Talent-Application Form.pdf