The NorthCap University School of Law is organising it's 1st International Essay Writing Competition 2017 for students from across the world. The theme of the competition is Environmental Justice: Contemporary Issues In International And National Perspective. This competition aims to promote environmental justice in the socio-economic milieu.
- Students pursuing 5/3 years LLB/LL.M./ M.Phil./ Ph.D. course or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than law), are eligible to apply.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition
- No part of the essay should have been published earlier nor should be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
How to apply?
In order to apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on this link to obtain registration form.
- Print and fill in the form carefully.
- Finally, email the scanned copy of your filled-in registration form along with the demand draft of INR 1000 drawn in favour of 'The NorthCap University, Gurugram' payable at Gurugram to
Email ID: email@example.com
- Last date for scanned copies of Demand Draft and Registration Form - 31st Oct 2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Demand Draft, Registration Form and Online essay submission - 10th Nov 2017
- Declaration of result- 15th Nov 2017
The participant should send two attachments in mail: the Essay in MS Word format with subject 'NCUESSAY2017'. The attachment should contain in series the following:
- Title of the Essay with name of the author/authors.
- Cover page containing Designation (Student/Scholar), Name of college/university.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- The essay must be written in English.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/co-author.
- The registration form must be signed and sealed by the head of Institution/University.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and bibliography.
- An abstract should not be more than 200 words mentioning title and keywords must be attached.
- The essay should not be more than 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- First Prize INR 10,000
- Second Prize INR 7,500
- Third Prize INR 5,000
- Certificate of merit will also be issued to the winners.
- Certificate of participation will be awarded to every candidate.
- Framework of Essay
- Understanding of Legal Issues
- Quality of Analysis
- Quality of Research
- Suggestions & Recommendations
- Uniformity in Footnoting style
For further information, click on this link.
No documents available.