What is Asian Paints Naya Savera Fellowship Program 2018?
Asian Paints Naya Savera Fellowship Program 2018 invites applications from young aspirants of Mumbai between 18 to 25 years of age who have dropped out of formal education.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The program is being offered by Asian Paints with an aim to transform the lives of deserving students.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
An applicant must -
- Be a resident of Mumbai
- Be a school drop-out between 18 and 25 years of age
- Have an annual family income less than INR 4 Lac
- Be willing to pursue a vocational training for skills enhancement
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Go to the link.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on 'Start Application' to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally, click on 'Submit'.
What are the benefits ?
A total of 25 scholars will be selected under this program who will undergo a mentorship course of 6 months that includes training for skills enhancement.
What are the selection criteria ?
The selection criteria for the programme is categorised into two phases that include -
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
What are the important dates ?
Timeline of Activities (Tentative, subject to revision):
- Last date to apply for the mentorship programme - 4 May 2018
- Telephonic interview deadline - 11 May 2018
- Personal interview deadline - 14 May 2018
- Final result declaration - 16 May 2018
Terms and Conditions
The program entails training in 6 courses - English, Computer, Life, Logic, Math and Business. Here are some of the course details:
- Introducing self and making simple queries
- Interpreting, conversing, explaining, convincing and bargaining
- Responding to formal questions
- Crafting questions and instructions
- Respond at length
- Initiate and hold conversations
- Convey message clearly in speech and writing
- Understanding and using a computer
- Open/create/save documents, files and folders
- Increase typing speed
- Select, copy, move, replace, name, rename files and folders
- Calculator, Paint, Internet and Browsers, E-mails
- Search and download
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
- Punctuality, discipline, basic manners and body language
- Official behavior
- Understanding the law
- Understanding criticism
- Health, hygiene and environment
- Leadership, work-life balance and managing finances
- Introspective thinking
- Understanding and classifying data, situations or problems
- Analysing sets of patterns and images, and finding solutions
- Lateral thinking
- Online logic games
- Creating mind map
- Performing simple calculations based on sequential reasoning
- Value of numbers, logic of sequence
- Ascending and descending numbers, odd and even numbers
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- parallel and perpendicular lines
- Set theory, Vedic Maths, Algebra
- Profit and loss
- Currency, average, decimals, measurements, fraction, percentage
- Characteristics, structure and functioning of business
- Office structures, infrastructural items and their usage
- Information technology and the Internet
- Software and hardware
- Taxation, payments and shareholders
- Bank, BPO, insurance and their terminologies
- Career progression and post-retirement planning
Click here and watch how students like you got benefitted from the course.