Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
INSEAD PhD Fellowships 2018-19
All the correspondence should be addressed to the Executive Director, National Board of Examinations, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Ansari Nagar, Medical Enclave, New Delhi-110029. Candidates are requested to kindly
super scribe the envelope with Subject matter of the correspondence for expeditious processing.
NBE offers 2 years Post doctoral fellowship courses with following objectives:
1. To facilitate and encourage post-graduates aspiring to learn skills and competencies in their area of interest.
2. To provide highest quality of specialty services comparable to any country in the world.
3. To recognize “Centre(s) of Excellence” and to identify experts in various sub-specialties and allied sciences.
4. To create a forum for high level scientific interaction between expert groups.
5. To facilitate and encourage our young post-graduates aspiring to provide for higher level of specialized services in own country.
6. To prevent brain drain of qualified medical professionals leaving our country for further academic achievements.
7. To improve and promote the existing medical institutions in India to perform high professional services in various fields.
8. To promote medical research and Innovations adaptable to the socioeconomic status and culture of our country.
9. To conduct evaluation by appropriate mechanism for assessment of training programme examination before certification as specialist by the National Board of Examinations.
(A) Candidates who are in possession of Post Graduate Medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate 30.12.2015 in the eligible* specialties,provided that duration of training of Post Graduate/Post Doctoral
course is 36 months at the time of issuance of certificate and their Medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act(1956) may apply for FET- 2016 Admission Session.
(B) Candidate who are in possession of DNB degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate by 30.12.2015 in the eligible specialties may be apply for FET-2016 Admission Session.
3.2 Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification should be recognised as per provision of IMC Act.
3.3 Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of FET will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the FET, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
3.4 Requests for appearing in FET from candidates who are qualifying and getting their results of basic eligibility qualification after last date of application submission shall be summarily rejected. Candidate who are qualifying or likely to qualify and getting their results after the last date of application submission need not apply in the FET as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
3.5 Candidates already pursuing a DM/MCh or DNB/FNB course are not eligible to appear for the FET till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
3.6 Registration and /or appearance in FETdo not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital /institute.
* For list of eligible qualification required for entry to FNB (Fellowship of National Board) courses, candidates are advised to refer to schedule at Annexure-I.
Application can be sent by Post only.
Fellowship Entrance Test Rs. 4500/-
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin.
Please note that this is a composite fee (as above) inclusive of fees for the examination and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall be available at website www.natboard.edu.in.
Deposition of Fees:
By cash Deposit - At any branch of Indian Bank (website: www.indianbank.in) or Axis Bank (website: www.axisbank.com). The fee as above can be deposited any branch of the Indian Bank or Axis Bank; Pay-in-slip can be downloaded from NBE Website www.natboard.edu.in. NBE copy of pay-in-slip is required to be
submitted in original along with application form.
FEES SHALL NEITHER BE REFUNDED NOR CARRIED FORWARD IF THE APPLICATION FOR FET-2016 IS REJECTED/CANDIDATURE IS FOUND TO BE INELIGIBLE
Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully.