The application can be done through nomination only by the following steps:
Step 1: Nominations must be made in the given format
Step 2: The nominations must be typed on a plain paper
Step 3: Attach a narrative in about 1000 words, the contributions of the nominee relevant to science and technology which includes the following:
- Projects undertaken along with objectives
- Timeline of achievements of the nominee during the last 10 years.
- Strategies adopted
- Outcomes in terms of benefit to women
- Was this Initiative / Nominee a Winner of any Award instituted by any other
- National/International Organization? (If so, please provide brief details thereof)
- Supporting documents
Step 4: Information on the Institution making the nomination(Nominator), Persons sending nomination should include (Name, Designation, Address, Tel., Fax, Email and brief biodata)
Step 5: The entry must be sent to the given address, the envelope must contain 3 copies.
Science for Equity Empowerment and Development (SEED) Division,
Department of Science & Technology,
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi-110 016
Step 6: A soft copy (Times New Roman font size 12) should also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. The envelope should superscribe with “National Award for Women’s Development through Application of Science & Technology”.