The aim of the scheme is to provide financial support to the meritorious students who belongs to minority communities to accredit them to pursue professional and technical courses.
Students from technical/professional courses, students should have not less than 50% marks in class 12th
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online only.
Documents scanned & uploaded for both New and Renewal Scholarships as under:
- Student Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Self declaration of Income Certificate from the student
- Self declaration of community from the student
- For New;Self-Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card (optional)
- Residential Certificate
No documents available.