What is MBA Scholarships at ISM, 2017?
The International School of Management (ISM) is accepting applications for October 2017 providing both need-based and merit-based scholarships to pursue International MBA Full-time (IMBA) program. Students need to enroll first for the program they wish to pursue. Six different types of scholarships are being provided to the eligible students who either exhibit strong academic ability, have substantial professional experience or are from economically disadvantaged regions.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
Students of all nationalities holding bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution are eligible to apply. Students need to enroll first for the program they wish to persue. There are four ISM degree programs to choose from. Click here to know more.
Entrance Requirement: Candidate Profile:
- Educational Background – Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Work Experience – A minimum of one year of appropriate professional work experience is required, but exceptions may be made for highly talented and motivated candidates
- Languages – A strong grasp of written and spoken English is required
How can you apply ?
Register or login to apply from here.
- Assessment is made on the basis of the application, including not only academic background and professional experience, but also the rationale for pursuing an ISM degree and how it fits with the applicant’s career plan.
- ISM’s application process is a personal and individualized process.
- Once your complete application form has been received, all materials will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in detail. Should the Admissions Committee approve your application, you will be invited to a final interview with our Dean or Associate Dean. Interviews will take place either in person at our Paris administrative offices or over the phone.
- Following your final interview, the Admissions Committee will make a decision about your candidacy within seven business days. If accepted, the first tuition payment is due within two to three weeks of acceptance in order to process your enrollment and hold your place in the program. Once received, the ISM staff will finalize the enrollment package.
Terms and Conditions
ISM Degree Programs
- IMBA Full-time track: The International MBA Full-time track (IMBA) at ISM is a full-time, 18-month track based in Paris with a two week course of study in New York City.
- DBA Program: The Doctor of Business Administration program at ISM is designed for professionals who wish to advance their careers and deepen their knowledge and expertise as senior managers, as well as share their knowledge through teaching
- IMBA Executive Track:The International MBA Executive track, (IMBA) program at ISM is designed for working professionals with an average of four years of professional experience.
- PhD Program: The Doctor of Philosophy program at ISM prepares experienced and highly motivated business professionals to embark on careers of engaged instruction and original research.
ISM provides both need-based and merit-based scholarships:
- Tuition Assistance Scholarship is awarded to prospective students who exhibit strong academic ability, have substantial professional experience, and are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- Dean’s Opportunity Scholarship is a need-based scholarship for students from underrepresented or economically disadvantaged regions who are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- Women in Business Scholarship is offered to women returning to graduate degree programs after taking time away from their professional lives, or current business leaders pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- The Next Step Scholarship is available only to ISM alumni who enroll in a second program at ISM. These funds are also being extended to immediate family members of ISM students and alumni.
- Publication Scholarship is awarded to prospective students who display strong research skills, have previously published in a credible academic source, and are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs, either full-time or part-time study.
- The Student Blogger Award: 1000 euros of funding is awarded to applicants who are selected to represent ISM as a student blogger. Recipients are expected to write blog entries on a monthly basis (minimum 300 words) during the course of their studies, as well as continue as an occasional guest blogger as alumni. The bloggers share their experiences in the seminars, events, as well as overall impressions of ISM and how the program is impacting the blogger’s life and career.