Class 11 Girl students of minorities (Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis, Jain)
The Amount of Scholarship will be Rs. 12,000/-.
Send below message to 92200 92200
BUDDY GET MAN287
Increase your chances of getting a scholarship through our Scholarship Engine and Premium Application support.Become a premium member
1. Application can be downloaded from the web site www.maef.nic.in. Photocopy of the application form can be used freely. No fee/any other amount is to be paid for application.
2. Application form can be sent by the student directly to the Foundation by post or can be submitted by hand from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all working days in the office of the Foundation.
3. No charges/fee is to be paid to any one for any services.
4. Sanction letter/cheque for scholarship will sent by Regd. Post directly to the address of successful candidate on completion of prescribed papers / formalities.
5. For any query/information, only Secretary, MAEF should be contacted directly:
Mr. M W ANSARI, IPS
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India)
Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre