Get this scholarship in your mobile inbox. Send below message to 92200 92200
BUDDY GET MAN287
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, offers Scholarship Scheme for Girls Belonging to Minorities.
To recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students belonging to National Minorities who cannot continue their education without financial support.
Duration and Course of Studies
1. Class 11th and 12th.
2. For study in the above classes and up to two years.
1. Application can be downloaded from the web site www.maef.nic.in. Photocopy of the application form can be used freely. No fee/any other amount is to be paid for application.
2. Application form can be sent by the student directly to the Foundation by post or can be submitted by hand from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all working days in the office of the Foundation.
3. No charges/fee is to be paid to any one for any services.
4. Sanction letter/cheque for scholarship will sent by Regd. Post directly to the address of successful candidate on completion of prescribed papers / formalities.
5. For any query/information, only Secretary, MAEF should be contacted directly:
Mr. M W ANSARI, IPS
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India)
Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre
- Only Girl Students belonging to National Minorities, (i.e. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis, Jain) can apply .
- Should have secured not less than 55% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school certificate examination (Class X) conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education. The List of 33 recognized Boards/Councils is given in Annexure-III. This is only qualifying percentage for applying and does not guarantee grant of scholarship which is given to the top eligible applicant based on the quota fixed for the concerned state from amongst the eligible application received from the state.
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year.
- Should have Confirmed admission in class-XI. Admission Slip issued by the college/school where the student is presently studying and verification of the principal (Annexure), in the prescribed proforma must be sent with the application.
- The last date for receipt of application in the office of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is September 30th which must be adhered to. The application of the scholarship received after 30th September, will not be entertained under any circumstances. MAEF will not be responsible for postal delay in the matter.
- A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for this Scholarship.
- The amount of Scholarship will be Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6,000/- each. The first installment will be released after sanction of scholarship and the second installment will be released when the student will submit proof of passing class XI, and admonition to Class XII in the office of the Foundation.
- The scholarship is given to student passing X exam and taking admission in XI in the year when result of X exam is declared. Applications received in subsequent years will not be entertained.