Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is offering master scholarships for international students [for the academic year 2017-2018.] The program targets recent graduates & young professionals.
The MSM Master in Management program is a one-year full-time master’s program.
Scholarship-wise eligibility criteria:
- Dean’s Development Fund: Click here and choose the country of your origin in the drop-down menu to see the actual scholarship for your country.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: For remarkable talents who showcase a solid academic & professional background and/or an outstanding GMAT/GRE Score of 650+ as well as an excellent motivation letter
- Women in Leadership: For women who can show evidence in a 2-page essay of proven leadership achievements in their professional experience to date
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: For MSM alumni wanting to join the Master in Management program
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: This scholarship aims to contribute to the development of candidates with experience in NGOs
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship: For candidates who can show evidence in a 2-page essay of extensive experience as entrepreneurs or in family businesses.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirement: The main prerequisite for admission to the Master in Management is a sound academic background. You must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Test Requirement: Four online levelling courses (Accounting, Finance, Statistics and Economics) are required to be satisfactorily completed after admission to the program, but prior to the start of the program. Alternatively, if you have completed the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a score of 600 or higher (or a GRE with an equivalent score), the levelling courses are waived.
- English Language Requirement:
- 88 TOEFL internet-based
- 230 TOEFL computer-based
- 570 TOEFL paper-based
- 5 IELTS
How to apply?
Step 1- Fill out our online application form or contact the Admissions Officers for Maastricht Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download brochure here.