Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
3rd Floor, Room No-3015
Department of Electronics & Information Technology
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Finance Minister in his Budget Speech 2015-16 announced the Government’s intentions to establish the ATAL Innovation Mission (AIM) and a mechanism to be known as SETU (Self-Employment and Talent Utilisation) in NITI.
AIM will be an Innovation Promotion Platform involving academics, entrepreneurs, and researchers and draw upon national and international experiences to foster a culture of innovation, R&D and scientific research in India. The platform will also promote a network of world-class innovation hubs and Grand Challenges for India.
SETU will be a Techno-Financial, Incubation and Facilitation Programme to support all aspects of start-up businesses, and other self-employment activities, particularly in technology driven areas.
The Competition is open to all Indian Citizen.
Application can be done Online only.
Major objectives of AIM and SETU are:
• Identify gaps, problems and issues concerning the country’s innovation ecosystem and develop strategies to address them;
• Accelerate India’s innovation capacity by providing coordination, collaboration and support for innovation, promote awareness and encourage innovative spirit among students;
• Create mechanisms to incentivize innovators and the larger public, through grants, awards and challenge programs;
• Establishment of SETU District Centres
• Establishment of Incubation Centres in PPP Mode and Pre-incubation training to potential entrepreneurs to promote creation of startups and generate employment.
While AIM is a Mission, SETU is an approach. It has therefore been decided to implement both AIM and SETU under one Umbrella Scheme titled as ‘AIM’. This is an initiative which encompasses government, academia, industry and the youth with an aptitude towards innovation and entrepreneurship. It is imperative that such an initiative which connects all stake holders should be implemented with inputs from the stakeholders and general public. A major initiative of this kind should have a logo and tagline for proper branding, which defines its objectives and the collaborative approach needed to achieve the same.
Citizens are therefore encouraged to participate in a Logo and tag line Design Competition for Atal Innovation Mission (AIM). Participants may submit their ‘original and innovative designs’ as attached PDF documents along with a brief explanation of the concept in the comment section.
The winners of the contest will be awarded a certificate, along with cash prizes as follows:
1. First Prize - Rs. 20,000/-
2. Second Prize - Rs.15,000/-
3. Third Prize - Rs. 10,000/-
Last date of submission is 25th December, 2015.