Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
3rd Floor, Room No-3015
Department of Electronics & Information Technology
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003
The e-Greetings portal (https://egreetings.india.gov.in/) aims to promote a contemporary and eco-friendly means of sharing greetings by citizens, Government officials and organisations to colleagues and friends for gazetted National Holidays and other occasions. The portal allows users to select and send greetings from multiple occasion-specific templates.
Government Departments can also customize the greetings by adding tag-lines and messages related to their programmes and schemes. Registered members of MyGov too can login with their MyGov username and password and send e-greetings on different occasions.
The portal now aims to introduce a unique feature for users to send e-greetings on various personal occasions. Citizens are invited to design e-greetings templates on the following themes:
2. Congratulatory greetings for success in career
3. Wedding Anniversaries
4. Get Well Soon
Citizens of India
All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submission should be with the aspect ratio of 1600 X 1200 or 2272 X 1200, and 72dpi
2. Users can submit animated cards also in gif format only.
3. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries, would be published on the portal.
4. Based on actual usage, (i.e. citizen’s choice/acceptability) over the period 1st July 2015 – 31st October 2015, the top 3 designs for each of the 4 categories will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 7,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- respectively.
5. Subsequently, only the top 5 most used designs will be retained on the portal.
6. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Standing Committee to check for originality of the submissions, however MyGov and E-Greetings portal will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.
No documents available.