JMC Academy has announced International Scholarship Program 2018 for talented students who want to excel in their creative industry careers. The scholarships will cover two trimesters of study.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must apply for a Bachelor Degree program at JMC Academy commencing in 2018.
- Students must be at least 17 years of age on commencement of studies.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 overall
How to apply?
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in allthe necessary details.
Step 3: Attach all the required documents.
Step 4: Finally, send the application form by email at email@example.com.
All scholarship applications must include the following:
- One fully completed international scholarship application form
- One fully completed general international application form
- One letter of recommendation from a Careers Advisor, High School Principal, High School Music Teacher, employer or a JMC Academy representative student recruitment agent
- A portfolio containing suitable documentation, samples of student work, employer letter or any other piece of information that you think may positively support your application
- A certified copy of your high school transcripts, translated if not in English
- Evidence of English language proficiency consistent with the normal JMC Academy international entry requirements
Other points to be remembered-
- This award may not be redeemed for cash or any other monetary exchange.
- Scholarship winners are able to commence study in either the February, June or September intakes in 2018. If the study is not commenced in 2018, the scholarship will be forfeited.
- This award does not cover flights, accommodation, living expenses, books, software, consumables, stationery, accommodation, Overseas Student Health Cover, the student registration fee or visa application fees.
For more details click here
No documents available.