Add to Favorite
23 Oktomvri 21/5 St., Skopje, Macedonia Tel: 071767565 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded by PLAKART – Association of Design/Film/Multimedia, 10th International Student Poster Competition, Skopje 2017 has been announced in partnership with Museum of City of Skopje. The objective of this year's poster competition is to display one's point of view and send a powerful message on the topic of Artificial Intelligence, which is considered both, a positive stepping stone into the future and a threat.
Note: Students may either register individually or their school/university may enter them for the competition provided that the student has given his/her consent. A maximum of three posters can be submitted by one participant. A team of three students can also enter this competition.
In order to register, follow the steps below:
Note: No copyrighted material can be used for poster design. Scroll down to 'More Details' for poster requirements.
The poster should promote the given topic and promote a solution/concept for a wider international audience.
It is recommended that the poster should be in English, however, posters with incorporated texts/messages in all other languages will be accepted.
The submitted poster must follow these rules:
The jury will adhere to criteria based on: creativity, originality, aesthetics, communicability and excellence of execution.
For more details, click here.
Winners (2 equal main awards)
1. Invitation to Skopje, Macedonia and participation in jury work and VIP access at the 11th Skopje Poster Festival
activities (fully covered expenses)
2. Organization of poster exhibition in Museum of City of Skopje during SPF 2018
3. Set of special selection of catalogues from Plakart and Skopje Poster Festival
4. Award Certificate endorsed by all supporting parts
5. Right to become skopjeposter blogger with dedicated web address at the official site of Skopje Poster
(marketing support by out team is included)
For further information, click here.