- Fully filled form for ‘Inlaks Research Travel Grant’. The forms may be downloaded from the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation website:
- Sample of written work (3000-5000 words) on the subject of the candidate’s research. This should preferably be a draft (with full annotation and documentation) of a chapter of the PhD thesis along with details regarding the reading list, surveys, or any other work done towards the thesis.
- Evidence of having communicated with concerned persons or institutions abroad and having received a positive response.
- A written and signed statement from the applicant’s supervisor stating:
The candidate’s ability, focus and progress in the work done under her/his supervision
The candidate’s need to go abroad
That the funds for the visit cannot be obtained from any other source
- The fully filled in forms and other enclosures must be sent by post to the following address: 86/87 Atlanta, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021