What is Go Green in the City Challenge 2018?
Schneider Electric invites ideas for Go Green in the City Challenge 2018 from students of Bachelor's (2nd year)/Master's degree program in Engineering/Business or MBA. Individuals in the team of two can apply for the challenge, having at least one female member in the team.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible for the challenge, an applicant must -
- Be an MBA student, bachelor's student (at least second year) or master's student in business or engineering.
- Have proficiency in the English language.
- Must apply with a teammate. (Note: Both the teammates should be studying in the same country till the competition ends).
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the challenge through following steps -
Step 1: Click here to register.
Step 2: Find a teammate through the platform or team up with any friend.
Step 3: Submit the great idea on any of the five categories specified.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants need to solve any of the case challenges relating to real life or submit an innovative idea for ensuring efficient energy management in the city environment.
- The proposals should be submitted as an infographic or a PDF.
- The five categories for which applicants can submit an idea are -
- No Boundaries
- Digital Economy
- Cyber Security
- Sustainability & Inclusivity
- Smart Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- One winning team will receive the grand prize of winning a job offer from Schneider Electric along with a trip to two of Schneider Electric's international office.
- Top three teams occupying the highest total score of completed quizzes will receive Go Green Champs Award that comprises a 30-minute Skype session with the previous year winners for their valuable insight about succeeding in the competition.
- Teams with two female members stand a chance to win a place in the final round of the challenge under Women in Business Award. They will also receive a cash prize of USD 1000.
- The top 10 finalist teams are eligible to participate in the Social Star Award based on the votes they receive after sharing their entries on social media. The winning team will receive USD 500 for each team member.
For more details, click here.