Application can be done online with following steps:
Step 1: First register.
Step 2: After registration, the password will be sent. Now by using that password to complete the application form and upload the required documents in PDF format to the link.
Step 3: Documents attached with the application form:
- Short description of your research or policy project and the result product you wish to achieve during fellowship like policy paper, book chapter (maximum 1,000 words, not including references).
- CV which has educational history, relevant work experience and major publications format.
- Cover letter which describes the following:
- What you hope to gain from this scholarship.
- Your experience in policy making and policy research which is relevant for the fellowship
- How your proposed project fits with your policy making career goals (maximum 1,000 words).
For junior candidates only- the name and email address of a referee.