Add to Favorites
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19
DLF Foundation Scholarship (AKANKSHA) 2017
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
e-Mail ID: email@example.com
Ministry of Home Affairs initiated the Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS) scheme to fully computerize the process of crime registration, investigation, prosecution etc. in all police stations in the country.
CCTNS is a mission mode project to connect more than 20000 police stations and higher police offices around the country and digitize the functioning of the police stations in order to enable seamless sharing of crime related information among Police Stations, Districts, State headquarters and other agencies, including those at the Government of India level.
Additionally, Centre citizen portal is being designed to provide the following online services to the citizens -
a. Report a crime
b. Report Cyber Crime
c. Cyber fraud alert
d. Report lost property
e. Report missing and found persons
f. Police verification services
h. Proclaimed Offenders
i. Sex offender registry
j. Victim compensation
k. Legal services
l. Anonymous tips
m. Locate a Police Station
n. Crime Statistics
o. Citizen Rights
CCTNS project, once fully implemented, will strengthen information exchange about crime and criminals among all the police stations in the country which will significantly enhance the effectiveness of the police in investigating cases which will directly benefit the Citizens of the Country. It will also facilitate various online services as indicated above and increase satisfaction level of the people. With integration of Thana, Prosecution, Court and Prison systems, procedural delay of various types will get reduced in Indian courts and better analytics will be available with the key decision makers.
Citizens of India are invited to design a suitable logo for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS).
All entries must be submitted either through creative corner section of www.mygov.in or on the email id –
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
• All entries must be submitted either through creative corner section of www.mygov.in or on the email id – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
• The entry should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the design and how it best symbolizes the ethos of the scheme(s). Brief write up on the two schemes is attached alongside for your reference. Make sure your MyGov profile is accurate and updated as we will use the information on the profile for further communication. This includes your name, photo and phone number. Entries by those with incomplete profiles will be rejected
• The Competition is open to all citizens/artists. The entry could be an individual project or a team project.
• The winning design of the logo would be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize. The prize winning logo is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
• The logo must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Only one entry per participant per scheme would be considered.
• Please note that the logo must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants. The design of the logo/motto must not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
• The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo. Government of India follows a zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
• Ministry of Home Affairs reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on www.mygov.in. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed about any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest on www.mygov.in.
• The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions fully lies with the participant and the Government of India shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
• It may also be noted herewith that the entries submitted by one individual shall not be viewable to the other participants.
• Participants should upload the logo in JPEG or PNG or PDF format only.
• A specification sheet containing graphical construction of the design in exact proportions in a bigger size, along with the final design, theme synopsis and concept is required to be submitted by the winner of the competition.
• The logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
• The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
• The logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage.
• Participants should not imprint or watermark logo design.
• Logo should be designed in color.
• All the entries received by the Ministry of Home Affairs would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
• Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit, visual impact and its relevance to the two schemes.
• The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
• The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Ministry of Home Affairs for any purpose and the Ministry of Home Affairs shall have no intellectual rights over the same. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State.
No documents available.