Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
e-Mail ID: email@example.com
India Brand Equity Foundation is a Trust established by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. IBEF’s primary objective is to promote and create international awareness of the Made in India label in markets overseas and to facilitate dissemination of knowledge of Indian products and services. Towards this objective, IBEF works closely with stakeholders across government and industry to promote Brand India.
Apply online. All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in
Terms & Conditions
• IBEF will have the copyright on all the entries submitted. The Participant(s) agree(s) to transfer the intellectual property rights of the design(s) to IBEF.
•The Participant(s) represent(s) and warrant(s) that he/ she will comply with all applicable Indian laws. The Participant(s) shall not disclose and/ or use any information, if doing so is in violation of an obligation of antitrust law and/or confidentiality.
•IBEF reserves the right to reject any/all of the entries based on its discretion.
• By registering for participation in the Contest, the Participant(s) warrant: - that they have complied with these Entry conditions; - that their entry is original; - that their entry does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party; - that any current employer and/or institution which the entrant is employed by or enrolled with would have no claim on the design developed and submitted.
• The results of the Contest would be declared on the MyGov website and on the IBEF website www.ibef.org. • IBEF reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the rules without notice for any event that is within the reasonable control of IBEF.
• Any changes to the rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Contest page on the MyGov website and on the IBEF website www.ibef.org. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the rules.
• Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Contest Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
• IBEF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
• IBEF will not be held responsible if the participants/ teams are not able to send their entries before the last date of submission for any reason whatsoever.
1) All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in
2) The last date of submitting entries is August 15, 2015
3) Designs have to be submitted in accordance with the following requirements:
i. Theme Design
ii. Stall Fascia : 12 ft (L) x 2 ft (H)
iii. Pillar : 10 ft (H) x 2 1/2 ft (W)
iv. Backdrop: 20 ft (W) x 10 ft (H)
v. Standee: 6 ft (H) x 3ft (W)
4) The winning entry will be given a prize of Rs 25,000/-. Top five shortlisted entries will be given cash prizes of Rs 5,000/- each.
5) Entries have to be original. Individuals who submit copied entries will not be considered for future contests.
No documents available.