Add to Favorites
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19
DLF Foundation Scholarship (AKANKSHA) 2017
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) acts as a Nodal Agency for matters pertaining to activities aimed at welfare and empowerment of the Persons with Disabilities including effecting closer coordination among different stakeholders : related Central Ministries, State/UT Governments, NGOs etc. in matters pertaining to disability.
For Persons with Disabilities (PwDs), universal accessibility is critical for enabling them to gain access for equal opportunity and live independently and participate fully in all aspects of life in an inclusive society.
Citizens of India
All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to citizens of India only.
• All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
• The winning design would be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize. The prize winning design is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purpose, IEC material and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative
. • The design must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Multiple submissions of design by the same participant would not be considered.
• The participant must be the same person who has designed the entry and plagiarism would not be allowed. • Please note that the design must be original and should not violate any provision of the India Copyright Act, 1957.
• Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
• The employees of DEPwD as well as their family members are not allowed to take part in this competition.
• Participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since DEPwD would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
• DEPwD reserves the right to cancel or amend all or nay part of the Contest and/or the Terms & Conditions/Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes in the Terms & Conditions/Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
• Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/PNG/SVG format only and should be prepared in A4 size.
• The design should be on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
• Participants should not imprint or watermark design.
• A small description should be provided to explain the concept.
• Design should be in colour.
• The logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage.
All the entries received by DEPwD would be assessed for award by the Selection Committee.
1. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of the scheme.
2. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
3. The disqualified entries shall not be used by DEPwD for any purpose and DEPwD shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
4. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/its entries/winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State.
No documents available.