Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
3rd Floor, Room No-3015
Department of Electronics & Information Technology
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003
Government of India as a part of its health initiative through the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has created the National Organ & Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO) to promote Organ Donation and transplantation. There is growing need of organs for transplantation in lakhs of patients suffering from end stage organ failure (kidneys, liver, heart, lung, pancreas, etc.) and also the need of tissues such as skin, bone, cornea and heart valve in patients with tissue loss (extensive burns, comminuted fractures, corneal opacity with blindness and severe valvular heart disease).
To tap the creativity of young minds, NOTTO announces an open competition in three categories for the following activities:
1. Creation Of Logo - A Logo for NOTTO is to be created which should be dynamic, vibrant and reflect the spirit of Organ and Tissue Donation. Submission of LOGO should be in the size of 4x4cm with minimum 200 pixel.
2. Desiging Background Of Donor Pledge Card - A “Donor card” is a symbol that a person has ‘Pledged his Organs and Tissues’ to be used at the time of his/her death to give life to many sick patients. The Donors is expected to always carry this card with them. In addition to design of Background of card, there are contents on card shown below, which are also to be printed as per the THOA. Submission of design of face of Donor card would be in the Landscape layout with the size of 8.5x5.5cm (same as Driving License /Debit card/Pan cards).
3. Slogan Writing - NOTTO also seeks the creative input on the issues related to Organ Donation in the form of slogan etc, especially Deceased Donor Organ Donation. Slogan can be both in Hindi and English.
Award: In each category Top selected entry will be awarded with a prize of Rs. 25,000/- (By ECS/ Cheque).
In each category Next five selected entries will be awarded with a prize of Rs. 5,000/-. (By ECS/Cheque)
Last date to submit your entries is 30th October, 2015.
The Competition is open to all Indian Citizens for all age group, accept staff working in NOTTO.
Apply Online through MyGov Portal.
Terms and Conditions
• Submissions should be only in the size described above.
• The inputs should be innovative and catchy.
• Please keep in mind to use simple language universally understood by citizens of India.
• Submissions could be either in Hindi or English language.
• Please do not imprint or watermark your logo design.
• Please note that the inputs must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
• Entry must be submitted to the Creative Corner Section of MyGov.nic.in
• Make sure your MyGov profile is accurate and updated as we will use the information on the profile for further communication. This includes your name, photo and phone number. Entries by those with incomplete profiles would be rejected.
• The Competition is open to all Indian Citizens for all age group, accept staff working in NOTTO.
• Evaluation would be done on the basis of popularity and factors outlined in para 3 below by a selection committee. Once the entry is submitted on MyGov, other MyGov users can ‘like’ the entries. Once an entry is submitted, the person who submitted the entry can share an auto generated Tweet/Post stating that he or she has shared an entry on MyGov. Similarly, those who ‘like’ every entry can share an auto-generated Tweet/Post stating they have liked a particular entry.
• Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the massage for Organ Donation Program to all citizens of India.
• All the entries received by the Department will be placed in front of a Selection Committee for final selection.
• The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants. No clarifications would be issued to any participant for any of the decisions.
• The selected entries will be the property of NOTTO, which can be used for IEC Material.
• Multiple entries by the same participant will not be considered.