Add to Favorites
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19
Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship
Scholarships to study Online at UNICAF University 2018
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018
Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State.
The Dr. Ambedkar Foundation (DAF) is an autonomous body under the administrative control of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. The Foundation has been entrusted with the responsibility of managing, administering and carrying on the important and long-term schemes and programmes identified during the Centenary Celebration of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar. The main objectives of the foundation inter alia include implementation of programmes and activities for furthering the ideology and message of Babasaheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar among the masses in India as well as abroad.
The activities and programmes currently pursued by the Foundation are as given below:-
• Setting up of Dr. Ambedkar National Public Library at Janpath.
• Dr. Ambedkar National Award for Social Understanding and Upliftment of Weaker Sections.
• Dr. Ambedkar International Award for Social Change.
• Dr. Ambedkar Chairs in Universities/Institution for carrying out research on the thoughts and ideals of Babasaheb.
• Publication of the Collected Works of Babasaheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar into Hindi and other regional languages
• Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Award Schemes for meritorious student of Secondary Examination belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes
• Organization of seminars, symposia, conferences, workshops, lectures, exhibitions and fairs on the life and mission of Dr. Ambedkar
• Celebration of Birth Anniversary and Mahaparinirwan Diwas of Dr. Ambedkar of 14th April and 6th December respectively every year.
• Publication of Samajik Nyay Sandesh, a monthly Magazine in Hindi
• Dr. Ambedkar Medical Aid Schemes
• Dr. Ambedkar Samajik Samta Kendra Yojna
• Celebration of Birth Anniversary of Great Saints
• Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Award Schemes for meritorious students of Senior Secondary Examination belonging to Scheduled Castes.
• Dr. Ambedkar National Relief to SC victims of Atrocities.
Presently, the Foundation does not have any logo of its own. Therefore, invitation is given welcoming inputs for designing a logo for DAF.
This task seeks inputs to design a Logo for Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
The last date of submission is 18th September, 2015.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-.
The Competition is open to all Indian Citizen residing within and outside India
Apply Online. Entries are invited from all Indian Citizen residing within and outside India for the E-Greeting design a Logo for Dr. Ambedkar Foundation through MyGov Portal.The link is https://mygov.in/user/register/
Technical Parameters • The participant should upload the logo as a file in JPG or PNG format. • The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in as editable and open file format and on a digital. • Please do not imprint or watermark your logo design. • Please note that the logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. • Logo should preferably be designed in colour. • Please bear in mind that for actual utilization of the winning logo, the size may vary from 3 cms X 3 cms to 75 X 75 cms. While designing this aspect should be kept in mind. • Entry must be submitted to the Creative Corner Section of MyGov.nic.in • Make sure our MyGov profile is accurate and updated as we will use the information on the profile for further communication. This includes your name, photo number. Entries by those with incomplete profiles would be rejected. Evaluation Criteria • The Competition is open to all Indian Citizen residing within and outside India. • Evaluation would be done on the basis of popularity and factors outlined in bullet-point below by a selection committee. Once the entry is submitted on MyGov, other MyGov users can ‘like’ the entries. Once an entry is submitted, the person who submitted the entry can share an auto generated Tweet/Post stating that he or she has shared an entry on MyGov. Similarly, those who ‘like’ every entry can share an auto-generated Tweet/Post stating they have liked a particular entry. • Entry will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the mandate of DAF. • The logo designed by the .winner will be the intellectual property of the DAF and the designer cannot exercise any right over it. The prize winning logo is meant to be used by the DAF for promotional and display purposes, IEC material also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate. • The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and plagiarism would not be allowed. • All the entries received by the Department will be placed before a Selection Committee for final selection. • The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestant. • The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Department for any purpose and the Department shall have no intellectual rights over the same. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State.