Add to Favorites
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19
Ryan Merit cum Means Scholarship
Scholarships to study Online at UNICAF University 2018
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
NDTV has been a pioneer in the Indian TV journalism space and has often leveraged the power of its reach to bring about positive changes in society and to solve real world problems through dedicated and innovative programing.
Deakin, one of Australia’s most progressive University, has initiated a campaign called “Changing 100 Lives” which aims to enable students to access, participate and achieve a higher education regardless of their location, socio-economic status or family situation.
The NDTV Deakin Scholarship program is now entering into its second year. The inaugural edition of the scholarship in 2015 received over 400 applications for the 100% tuition fee scholarship that was on offer. The winner of the inaugural scholarship is now studying Bachelor of Communication (Journalism) at Deakin University. The selection process was telecasted in a series of two episodes on NDTV Prime.
As natural partners towards a common cause, of "Changing Lives", the NDTV Deakin Scholarship Program was launched in April 2015 to offer one 100% tuition fee scholarship to a deserving candidate for enrolment for onshore studies at Deakin University in Australia.
2016 promises to be bigger and better. As part of NDTV Deakin Scholarship 2016, we will be offering four 100% tuition fee scholarships to meritorious applicants from India.
The objective of the NDTV Deakin Scholarship Program is to identify deserving students with meritorious academic history and holistic achievements for studies on-shore at Deakin University, Australia with the view of giving back to India the skills and experience which would make an impact to the society.
The NDTV Deakin Scholarship Program is available across India and is open to applicants who meet the minimum eligibility criterion.
- For Post Graduate Studies at Deakin, the applicant must have
Completed applications must be sent to email@example.com.
Documents required for application (1st Round):
To apply for the NDTV Deakin Scholarship 2016, scholars need to provide the following documentation along with a covering letter mentioning their intent to apply and be sent to:
To apply for Post Graduate Studies at Deakin, Scholars must provide the following documentation
- Copy of Grade 10th Mark sheet and Passing certificate (attested by a Gazetted officer or Notarized or by school Principal)
- Copy of Grade 11th Mark sheet (attested by a Gazetted officer or Notarized or by school Principal)
- Grade 12 grade (for IB / GCSE students ) / Mark sheet (for CBSE / ICSE students) – attested by Gazetted officer or School Principal
- Copies of all semester / annual Mark sheet of the Bachelor Degree (attested by a Gazetted officer or Notarized or by College Principal)
- Recommendation Letter / Character certificate from College – signed and attested by college Principal - Copies Certificates related to Extra-Curricular achievements during the last three years (attested by a Gazetted officer or Notarized or by school Principal)
- A 300 – 500 word essay / statement of purpose on “Why should you be considered for the scholarship?”