What is DAMS Scholarship Test 2017?
Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences has announced the online DAMS Scholarship Test 2017, for medical students of different semesters. DAMS is offering free courses and discounts all over India, and special scholarship is being offered to the economically challenged students.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
Eligibility criteria as per the papers are mentioned below-
Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology (100 Q) (Eligible only for pre-foundation course)
2/3rd semester medical students (1st & 2nd year)
ABP plus pathology, pharmacology, microbiology and forensic (100 ) (Eligible only for foundation course)
5/6 Semester medical students (3rd & final year)
All Subjects (100 Qs) (Eligible for Regular and Test and discussion courses)
Interns/Post intern medical students
How can you apply ?
In order to apply for the test, follow the steps given below-
Step 1- Click here and then, click on Register.
Step 2- Fill in all the details and register.
Note- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id.
Terms and Conditions
- Last date of registration: 30th September 2017
- Date of online test: 8th October 2017
- Date of result declaration: 30th November 2017
- Date of National award Ceremony: 21st December 2017
Low-income criteria for scholarship-
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 70% marks in the test conducted by DAMS for granting scholarship and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed INR 3,00,000 per annum. Students having the lowest family income will be given preference in the ascending order.
- The scholarship will not be given on the basis of caste.
- The scholarship will not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to complete the coaching course.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance.
- Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from the employer for employed parents and for farmers submit their agriculture land records.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or canceled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be canceled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of DAMS.
- DAMS will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the DAMS.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of DAMS.
Benefits that the student will get if they join a classroom course-
- Free coaching to Top 20 students anywhere in the country.
- Top 3 rankers at national level get I-DAMS (Category C).
- Discounts available for economically challenged students. Note- Documentation is required in this case.
- Lucrative scholarship based on state ranks Note- One can claim only national level or state level.
Benefits that the student will get if they do not join a classroom course-
- Top 3 rankers of category C at the national level will get I DAMS.
- Top 50 Online Test series free for all categories.
- All students get 25 % concession on joining postal/online test-Series. Note- Student has to claim till 31st December.
- DAMS Harrison 19th Notebook for Top 100. Handbook on Radiology by Dr. Sumer Sethi to Top 200 students.
- Suggestions for improving performance.
- Projected National Rank in AIPG/AIIMS.
- Detailed Analysis highlighting strong & weak areas.
- Free invitation to motivational & exam orientation seminars for 6months.
Note- Students can claim only one advantage either classroom or non-classroom. No other concession can be clubbed with this offer.