The access to the DAAD portal opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
- online application form
- Full curriculum vitae
- DAAD form „Certificate of Enrolment“) filled in by home institution as proof of current enrolment
- DAAD form „No Objection Certificate“ filled in and stamped by home institution
- Invitation letter of German supervisor
- DAAD form „Approval Form by German Host“ filled in by German supervisor
- Recent reference from Indian university teacher which provides information about the applicant’s qualifications (please find the form in the DAAD application portal)
- University degree certificates indicating final grade(s)
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. You are also required to send one copy of the "Application summary" (PDF file), which is generated in the DAAD portal after the online application procedure has been completed, and a reference from an Indian university teacher by post to the application address.
Please note that the first and last name filled in the application form should be identical to the name in the passport.
Please note that the "Submitting an application" tab in the scholarship database only appears while the current application period is running. After the application deadline has expired, the portal for this programme is not available until the next application period.