you are offline

Cream Research Studentship, UK 2017


  • Eligibility: Postgraduates
  • Benefits: Tax free stipend ?16,000 per year and tuition fees waiver


The University of Westminster, Cream Research Studentship, UK 2017 invites foreign students for MPhil/PhD. In total 22 scholars will be selected who will be receiving 16,000 Britsih Pound and can also receive full tuition fee waiver. The University of Westminster is internationally recognized for its research in a wide range of subject areas. They focus on excellence in research that makes a difference benefitting academia, industry and professional practice.


309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW, Phone: +4402079115000, +4402079115731


  • The student who have completed their 2.1 honors degree or post graduation and willing to study at the University of Westminster, United Kingdom.
  • The students willing to study MPhil/PhD at the University of Westminster, United Kingdom.
  • Demonstrate English language competence of at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.

The application can be done online only.

Step 1: Go to the website.

Step 2: Choose your course which you want to study.

Step 3: Click on that particular scholarship.

Step 4: Now click on apply now and start filling the form.

Still Need Help? Send us a Note!

Submit Your Query

* Name is required.
* Name is too short.
* Name is too long.
* Please enter valid email address.
* Email is required.
* Mobile Number is required.
* Please enter correct number.