Add to Favorite
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Tripura 2017
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2017
Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program 2018
Torrens University International Scholarship 2018
5/1B, Mahaveer St
Contest for a Cause (C4C) is an annual National Art-Techno Fest initiative of Team Everest that provides a platform to people across the country to exhibit their artistic and technical skills through an array of competitions to promote volunteerism.
You may choose one of the below mentioned themes for the C4C drawing contest. Each entry should be based only on one of these 3 themes.
a) Kindness for all
b) I am the change
c) Kalam’s Vision 2020
The entries are also posted on Facebook to spread the message in the digital world. Team Everest uses the entries received through C4C to promote volunteering in corporates, schools and colleges. They have chosen ‘Girl Child Education’ as the cause for C4C 2016 and School Fess to the deserved students in the schools across India using the Prize money of C4C 2016 which is worth Rs 1,20,000.
Application can be done online or by post/courier.
1. The C4C participants Age criteria: 5 years to 17 years
2. You may choose one of the below mentioned themes for the C4C drawing contest. Each entry should be based only on one of these 3 themes.
3. The competition is open to all Indians of all Schools.
4. There is no entry/registration fee; participation in the contest is absolutely FREE of cost.
5. Each participant can send a maximum of 5 entries.
6. The size of each entry should be NOT LESS THAN 21 x 30 cm (A4) in terms of size.
7. Art work can be made in any medium – water colors, pastels, charcoal, pencils, acrylic, crayons, collage, oil paints etc. on paper or on canvas.
8. Art work should be original and should not violate any copyright laws.
9. Your entry should not have won any awards earlier.
10. Avoid foul language or crude humor. Any such entries will be disqualified.
11. Last date for submission of entries is October 30, 2016.
12. Results will be announced on November 14, 2016 in our website.
13. Team Everest reserves the right to use your entry for promoting volunteerism.
14. Team Everest reserves the right to accept or reject any entry without giving any reason whatsoever.
15. Decision of the Team Everest C4C jury shall be final and binding upon all parties.
16. Participation in the contest implies acceptance of the all mentioned rules and regulations
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
You can participate in C4C in two ways – Online or Offline.
1. Register in www.contestforacause.org to be part of C4C.
2. Take a clear photograph of your art work. Photograph can be taken in any type of camera with a minimum resolution of 5MP. Good Clarity in the photograph will enable judging the entry easily.
3. Upload the photograph using the Team Everest C4C account you have created. All submissions should be made only through this website; email submissions will not be accepted.
4. Entries may be submitted in jpg, jpeg, gif, tiff format and should be less than 2 MB per image.
5. Submissions should not have any visible signatures or personally identifiable information such as name or email address.
6. Entries that qualify for the contest will be shared on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/contestforacause
7. Original art work need to be submitted if requested. Kindly retain it without any damage till the results are announced.
8. For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 89399 12365
1. Entries can be send to the following address through courier/post with detailed address and contact numbers.
5/1B, Mahaveer St,
Arni Palayam, Arni-632301
Contact No: 89399 12365
2. You can send it through courier/post. While sending, please mention the below details in a A4 Sheet:
3. Submissions should not have any visible signatures or personally identifiable information such as name or email address.
4. Entries that qualify for the contest will be shared on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/contestforacause
5. For any queries, please write to email@example.com or contact 89399 12365
DETAILS ON PRIZE MONEY:
The prize money will be directly spent on Education related social causes. Team Everest will provide a list of social causes across India. The winners can choose a cause of their choice from this list to sponsor their C4C prize money.
Prize money details are as follows: