What is Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students, Haryana 2018?
Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC students, Haryana 2018 invites applications from SC students of Haryana studying in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at a Government recognized college in Haryana. The scheme aims at attracting SC students towards higher education.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship scheme is introduced by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Haryana with an aim to address the issues related to accessibility, equity, infrastructure and quality. The department has introduced this scholarship to impart quality higher education and increase the GER (Gross Enrollment Ratio) of the state.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
An applicant must -
- Be an SC student
- Be a domicile of Haryana
- Be studying in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program a government recognized college in Haryana
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Upload supporting documents.
Step 4: Finally submit the application form.
What are the benefits ?
The students can avail the following benefits under this scheme -
- Monthly stipend of INR 1000
- INR 2000 as books purchase allowance
Terms and Conditions
- The students will receive the stipend for 12 months in a year.
- The amount of scholarship will be transferred directly to the college's bank account and further, the college will transfer the amount to respective students'accounts.
- The students will receive a stipend in four bi-monthly instalments in the month of September, November, January and March.
What are the documents required for the Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students, Haryana 2018 ?
Following documents are required -
- SC certificate
- Haryana domicile certificate
- Certificate of the last examination passed