Add to Favorites
J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2018-19
DLF Foundation Scholarship (AKANKSHA) 2017
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for the award of Chinese Government Scholarship 2015 under China-India Cultural Exchange Program for the academic year 2015-16 for higher studies/research/specialized training in the subject fields of Chinese Language and Literature, Business Management (MBA), Plant Breeding and Genetics, Environmental Science, Fine Arts (Painting and Sculpture), Agronomy, Sericulture, Botany and Political Science/International Relations.
Value of Scholarship:- Please visit Chinese Government website http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org for details of value of scholarship. In addition, Government of India is paying supplementary grant of Yuans 1170/- p.m. Government of China will also provide boarding, lodging, medical care and bear expenditure on tuition and other fees etc.
Cost of passage:- Government of India will bear the International passage cost from India to China and back.
Qualifications and age (as on 01.04.2015):-
i) Chinese Language and Literature:- applicants should completed at least two years of undergraduate study and under the age of 45,
ii) Fine Arts (Painting & Sculpture):- applicants should have obtained Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and under the age of 35,
iii) Business Management (MBA): applicants should have obtained Bachelors Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and under the age of 35 and
iv) Other subjects:- should have obtained post-graduate degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in a related subject and under the age of 40. The selected candidates may have to undergo Chinese Language study for one year prior to undertaking study in the areas of their choice.
Last Date for submission of online application:
Application can be submitted on-line at the website www.sakshat.ac.in by 01.04.2015.
Note: It is necessary for applicants to apply online also through http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org by 01.04.2015.
1.The study of Chinese Language Course of about one year is mandatory before starting study in relevant subject in Chinese Language. The medium of instructions/study in China is Chinese Language; hence the candidates must keep this fact in mind before sending application for Chinese Government Scholarship. No request for exemption or waiving of Chinese Language Course will be entertained after nomination/selection and application of applicant will be rejected summarily if he/she is not willing to study Chinese Language in China.
2. All the candidates must submit their application online through http://csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org to the China scholarship Council also.
3. The documents to be uploaded at the time of applying online at www.sakshat.ac.in .
(a) Self attested scanned copy of the mark-sheet, certificate, degrees, diploma, qualifying examination,
(b) Where grades are mentioned, the candidate must upload the official explanation adopted by the University/Institution.
(c) Self attested copy of date of birth certificate/ class 10th certificate bearing date of birth or other equivalent documents.
Note: The size must be under 530 kb for a single file. Applicant can zip in case of more than one document to be uploaded. A zip file is treated as a single file and it must be under 530 kb in size.
4. Equivalent foreign degree will be considered.
5. Candidates who have already been abroad for study/research/training for more than six months at a time either on a scholarship or on their own, are eligible to apply only if they have been in India for at least two years after their return from abroad as on 01.04.2015. Applications of candidates who are abroad will not be considered.
6.Candidates should have adequate knowledge of geographical situation, culture and heritage of China.
7. Application in other than mention subject-fields in the advertisement will not be considered. A candidate can apply only in one subject and for one courses.
8. Employed candidates must obtain ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer. In case of Government servant, cadre clearance is a must.
9. Candidates must give a write-up of his/her study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English (a) 500 words for non-degree students and 800 words for postgraduate/Ph.D.
10. Applicants, shortlisted for interview for Fine Arts, are required to submit 4(four) copies of photograph and CD of their recent art work.
11. Applications, which are incomplete or do not bear photograph and signature, will not be considered.
12. Canvassing in any form & suppression of any fact in the application will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
13. While indicating the period of past experience and stay abroad, candidate should mention the specific dates.
14. Candidates who do not possess the essential qualifications need not apply.