Campus France announced Charpak Master's Program for the year 2017 to study courses at France for all streams and field of study. The Charpak Master Program offers Charpak AME Scholarship which awards students Living Allowance, Medical Insurance Coverage, Visa Fee Waiver, and assistance to finding Accommodation. The candidate will be selected based on Education Excellence and impressive Statement of Purpose.
- be an Indian national and reside in India
- be a student currently enrolled at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- be 30 years old maximumat the time of application
- the course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may reapply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
The application form must be duly filled, signed, printed and scanned and sent by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The document which is to be uploaded while filling the form is as follows:
- Also, scan the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach passport application proof.
- Curriculum Vitae which is maximum 2 pages.
- Scan copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the offer letter from them.
- Attested (by a gazette officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying) scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor's and Master's degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree).
- French language certificate if any (from Alliance Française in India or any recognised university or Xth marks card if French was your second language).
- Your application will be selected on the basis of your academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose.
- There is no CGPA / percentage cut-off for the scholarship. Knowledge of French will be an asset but is not mandatory.
- A tie-up between your current Indian institution and your future French institution will also be an asset.
Application_Form_Master's_Program_1 page SOP.doc