Swami Vivekananda (12 January 1863- 4 July 1902) was one of the greatest sons of India who motivated his countrymen through his thoughts on Education, Dedication, Life-goal and Knowledge. As a tribute to this great scholar and philosopher, the Central Board of Secondary Education proposes Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda.
Students of class 1 to 12 are eligible to apply.
How to apply?
Application can be done online or through Mobile App (Whats App)
Students (participants) may login by clicking on the link to be made available on www.cbseacademic.in on the date of Expression Series
Click a photograph of your entry or scan the image and upload through the Mobile App (Whats App) on the following Numbers:
Classes 1 to 5- 7065963925
Classes 6 to 8- 7065963926
Classes 9 to 12- 7065963927
The details of the ‘Series’ are as follow:
- To be held on 11-12 January 2016.
- The three categories of participation are: a) Classes I to V, b) Classes VI to VIII and c) Classes IX to XII
- Topics are given in Annexure 1.
- Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem/Painting.
- Entries may be submitted in any of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
- Students may submit their entries from schools/ home/ any place as per their convenience.
- Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
- Online mode through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
- Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
- Mobile App using the numbers (Details given in Annexure III) For classes I to V 7065963925 For Classes VI to VIII 7065963926 For Classes IX to XII 7065963927
- To cater to the need of schools where the internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet (Annexure-IV), which may be downloaded, printed, photocopied for distributing to participants. After completion of activity, schools/ participants are required to scan it/ click an image of the entry and send it through Mobile App. Images without clear details may not be considered.
- Entries submitted through email/ by post will not be considered.
- The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 8.00 AM to 11:59PM both days on 11th and 12th January 2016.
- Best 36 entries, 12 in each category, shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- and a Certificate of Merit.
- Each participant will get a Certificate of Participation.
- Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students may be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
- Plagiarism check may be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarized at any point of time.
For any query, you may call at 011-23215130 or e-mail at email@example.com.
With warm regards,
M. Singh Assistant Professor and Joint Director