Eight copies of duly filled proforma forwarded through head of the institute should be sent to the DBT.
Parameters to Measure Successful application:
Application will be judged on the following parameters:
- The Facilitator: competence as judged by track record.
- The expertise of partner institutes.
- Capacity and capability of the hub and the institutes to work together towards the proposed activities.
- Complete postal address with email ID and phone/mobile numbers of Principal and coordinator for the program should be mentioned in A5 & A11 column
- A consolidated proposal having details of Hub and partners should be submitted.
- The pages should be numbered and the proposal format should be in “Times New Roman”, Font Size 12 with single spacing.
- There should be no colour photographs in the proposal. The proposals should be in spiral binding as hard bound proposal is not required. The proposal should be printed back to back to save paper.
- Two hard copies of duly filled proforma, (printed on both side and should not be hard bound) along with a soft copy (in MS Word format)