What is Bighelp National Merit Scholarship 2018?
Bighelp National Merit Scholarship 2018 invites applications from meritorious students who passed their class 10 from a government public school. The key objective of the scholarship is to help poor, but meritorious students of class 10 who have studied in a government public school.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by Bighelp for Education.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
An applicant must -
- Have studied at a Government/Municipal/Zilla Parishad School in India
- Have passed class 10 in the academic year 2017-18 with GPA 9.8 or above or 98% marks or above
- Have annual family income less than INR 1,00,000
- Not hold agricultural land more than one acre
Note: The students who studied at a government or private aided institution with hostel facility are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
: Click here
to download the application form and take out its print.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the application form along with necessary documents by post to -
BIGHELP FOR EDUCATION, 16 H.I.G.H (Duplex), APHB, BALAJINAGAR, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD–500072
Note: Students can also send a scanned copy of the duly filled application form along with the supporting documents on email to email@example.com.
What are the benefits ?
The selected scholars will receive INR 5,000 per annum for up to 6 years (Up to INR 30,000) or until they receive their graduation or technical degree, whichever is earlier.
What are the selection criteria ?
The students will be selected after the verification procedure that involves all shortlisted students to go through a telephonic interview with the executives of Bighelp from Hyderabad.
What are the documents required for the Bighelp National Merit Scholarship 2018 ?
- A recent photograph of the applicant (passport size) affixed on the application
- Copy of ration card or income certificate
- Copy of certificates relating to social service and co-curricular activities
- Copy of class 10 mark sheet duly signed by the Head Master of the school
- Certificate of physical disability (if applicable)
- A hand-written letter explaining the student's need for the scholarship, his/her current financial situation, his/her future goals, etc).