What is Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE) Andhra Pradesh 2017?
Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE) for the academic year 2017-18, introduced by Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC), is for the Brahmin students of Andhra Pradesh. A specific amount shall be paid to the selected applicants as one-time financial assistance through the prescribed process under this scheme.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- Must be of Brahmin Community, with parents residing in A.P.
- Must be a regular student
- Should have passed in all the subjects till previous year of study
- Must not be getting scholarships from other sources as well, except availing benefit from Archaka Welfare Trust
- Family annual income should be not exceeding INR 3 Lacs
How can you apply ?
To apply online:
Step 1: Go to the website link.
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary information.
Step 3: Attach all the required documents.
Step 4: Finally submit the form.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisting and finalisation of applicants will be done by the State Level Selection Committee (SLSC), giving priority to the following categories:
o Single mother
o Differently abled
o Girl student
o Economically very poor
- One time financial assistance of specified amount (details provided in the annexure) will be credited online to the SB Accounts of selected students.
- State Level Selection Committee is authorized to make exceptions to the eligibility/selection process, and their decision will be final.
- For Class1 to 5 - INR 5,000
- For Class 6 to 10 - INR 7,000
- For Intermediate or equivalent (ITI, Polytechnic, D.Ed, TTC, D.Pharmacy, etc.) - INR 10,000
- Graduation (any regular course of 3 years duration after 10+2 will be considered under this category, i.e., B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., etc., including B.Ed.) - INR 15,000
- Professional Education Course (any professional course with 4 years or more duration after 10+2 will be considered under this category i.e., B.Tech, B. Arch., MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BPT, B.Pharmacy, PharmD, B.V.Sc, B.Sc.(Agr), etc.) - INR 20,000
- Professional Education Course – Chartered Accountancy Inter (IPCC) - INR 20,000
- Professional Education Course: Chartered Accountancy Final - INR 20,000
- Post Graduation (Any course of 2 Years or more duration, after Graduation (10+2+3) will be considered under this category, i.e., M.Sc, M.Com, M.A., M.Tech, M.D., M.Pharm, MBA, etc.) - INR 10,000
Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in pdf of maximum 250 kb size each) of the following documents:
- Aadhar Cards of both student and parent/guardian in one pdf file.
- Caste Certificate and Income certificates issued by the competent authority or an integrated certificate (Caste, Income, and Residence) issued by Mee-Seva, in the name of the student, in one pdf file.
- Marks Sheets of all the previous years (starting from SSC).
- Study Certificate from School / College / Institute / University for the Academie Year 2017-18
- Bank Account Passbook in the name of the applicant (Account should be in Andhra bank or SBI. However, for students studying outside Andhra Pradesh account in any Nationalised Bank is acceptable)
- Passport size photograph of the student (in jpeg format up to a max of 50KB size)