What is Asudev Art Scholarship 2017?
Asudev Art Scholarship 2017, instituted by Asudev Art Foundation and presented in collaboration with Gauhati Artists' Guild, has been announced for the young emerging artists under the age of 28. The applicants must be the domiciles of Assam.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen, and a domicile of Assam and currently a residing in India.
- The applicant should be under the age of 28.
- He/She may be a recent final year PG or a final year Master’s student enrolled in a leading Indian Institute for Visual Arts in India, accredited by the UGC and Government of India.
- An applicant enrolled in the qualifying year of PG or Master’s program is also be eligible to apply.
- The applicant must not be holding any other similar private or any Government scholarship or any other financial Award or aids during the same tenure of application.
Note: An Award winner can apply only once.
How can you apply ?
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Open the link and fill in the required details.
Step 2: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 3: Entries typed on A4 sheet should be in PDF format and to be sent in the form of DVD
Step 4: The completed applications should be sent through registered post or courier to:
‘ASUDEV ART FOUNDATION’
HOUSE NO.45 (FIRST FLOOR)
BARTHAKUR MILL ROAD
ULUBARI GUWAHATI 781 007
Terms and Conditions
Points to be remembered:
- An applicant shall send a maximum of 10 samples (prints of 5″X7″ size) of his/her work and on a CD / DVD only.
- Applicants shall include details of any/all Gallery shows that he/she had been a part of in a solo or group shows or is scheduled to be part of.
- All works submitted by an applicant selected for the Award shall be shared on the Official Website of the ‘Asudev Art Foundation’, and any publication, digital or print, and shared on the social media. However any such publication digital or print shall bear the Artist’s Credit and other details.
- The application will be disqualified if more than 10 images are submitted with the application.
- The CD/DVD containing applicant latest Curriculum Vitae with (date of birth, complete contact address, email id, and phone numbers), write-up and need for the award and a comprehensive list of works, achievements and any other scholarship/scholarship received.
- An application form saved and downloaded before submitting the online application should be printed on A4 size paper on one side only and should be sent with 2 recent passport size photographs of size 5 X 5 cms.
- A brief write-up giving details of present academic details and achievements at the time of application (Not more than 300 words).
- Details of Name, Family details, Educational qualifications, contact address, permanent address and residence proof, email id, mobile phone number, landline number and evidence of date of birth, Bonafide certificate from the Faculty pursuing Masters, Performance Report (Previous Qualifying result), Pan card Number, Bank Account Number & Branch address with IFSC Code. (Applicants shall attach self-attested Xerox copies of documents mentioned in application).
- A bonafide certificate on the Official stationery duly signed and sealed by the Faculty Head where the applicant is currently enrolled must be submitted in Original along with the application.
- If a candidate has applied for the award earlier, he/she must submit a new body of work and reapply in any consecutive year.
- The ‘ASUDEV ART SCHOLARSHIP’ winner shall present one of his/her Art Work (Exhibition ready) to the ‘ASUDEV ART FOUNDATION’ as a souvenir for its permanent collection of the ‘ASUDEV ART FOUNDATION’.
NOTE: The ‘ASUDEV ART SCHOLARSHIP’ will be earmarked initially for only one student every year. However, in the event of non-applicant in any year, the scholarship amount will be awarded to either two boys or two girls if such a situation would arise in the subsequent year/years.
For more queries visit here.