Adobe Research announces Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2018, for female undergraduates across the world. It aims to bring more gender diversity to the technology industry.
In order to be eligible for the 2018 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record.
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Procedure to apply Online-
Step 1: Click on link here to apply
Step 2: Create new application or access an existing application
Step 3: Fill in all the required details
Step 4: Attach all necessary documents
Step 5: Finally Submit the application form
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- 10,000 Dollar award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research Mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
No documents available.