What is 6th Scholarship of Excellence In English (S.E.E.) 2016-17?
Science Olympiad Foundation and The British Council are pleased to announce launch of the "6 SCHOLARSHIP OF EXCELLENCE IN ENGLISH".
Under SEE, a scholarship of 5000/ each plus a Merit Certificate is given to 120 students in India in recognition of their excellence in English language.
SALIENT FEATURES OF S.E.E.
- The S.E.E. is a one time scholarship.
- Under S.E.E., 120 school students from across India will be selected.
- The selection of the S.E.E. winners will be done from recommendations sent by schools.
- Each selected student will be awarded a scholarship of 5000/ & a Merit Certificate as a recognition of her/his excellence in English language.
- Cheque for the amount, in favor of the selected student, will be dispatched at the school address.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
Students of class 3 to 10 can be recommended by the school.
How can you apply ?
Application can be done through school. The school authority have to recommend at most one student only.
Terms and Conditions
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- A school may send a proposal recommending a student for consideration under S.E.E. The school must be a participant in thelE0 being held in Jan, 2017.
- Each school may recommend only one student.
- Recommendation should be signed by the school Principal / Head Master / Head Mistress only.
- Recommendation should be in the specified format (enclosed) and complete in all respects/with required attachments.
- The student being Recommended must be studying in the recommending school in class Three to class Ten.
- The student should have scored at least 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in annual aggregate in previous class.
- Student should have scored at least 85% or equivalent grades in previous year's exams as aggregate.
- All Recommendations received will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF.
- Winners of S.E.E. will be notified individually and through respective schools.
- Decision of the SOF Committee will be final and binding.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction will vest with Delhi courts only.
- Recommendations under 6' S.E.E. should reach by 31' Dec 2016, at the National Office of Science Olympiad Foundation.
RECOMMENDATION FORM (SEE).pdf