What is MoBitE Foundation Post Graduation Endowment Scholarship 2018?
MoBitE Foundation Post Graduation Endowment Scholarship 2018 is for students who have completed graduation and are looking to pursue their post graduation in any stream in the year 2018. The students should be from a recognized University/Institution/College.
The key objective of the scholarship is to provide financial support to meritorious students. This is a one-time scholarship that will be awarded to a total of 17 students.
What are the rewards?
- 1 scholarship of INR 100,000
- 2 scholarships of INR 50,000
- 4 scholarships of INR 25,000
- 10 scholarships of INR 10,000
Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must -
- Be eligible to pursue post graduation in any stream in the year 2018.
- Have scored at least 60 percent marks in final year of graduation.
- Belong to the age group between 20 and 25 years.
Note: Students in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply. They must have scored at least 60 percent marks in the last examination passed.
How can I get this scholarship?
The process to get the scholarship is as follows:
*The last date is subject to change.
- Enter your details in the form above and register
- Fill the complete details in the registration form
- All the applications, received before the last date*, will be screened to pick shortlisted candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates will receive an email to book slot for telephonic interview.
- Based on the panel’s decision, top 17 students will be notified to provide additional details.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred to the students post verification of details.