What is Post-Graduation Endowment Scholarship 2018?
Offered by Mobite Foundation, Post-Graduation Endowment Scholarship 2018 is for students who have completed graduation and are looking to pursue their post-graduation in any stream in the year 2018. The students should be from a recognized University/Institution/College.
The key objective of the scholarship is to provide financial support to meritorious students. This is a one-time scholarship that will be awarded to a total of 17 students.
What are the rewards?
- 1 scholarship of INR 100,000
- 2 scholarships of INR 50,000
- 4 scholarships of INR 25,000
- 10 scholarships of INR 10,000
Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must -
- Have scored at least 60 percent marks in Class 12
- Have completed graduation or be in final year of their graduation
- Be looking to join a post-graduation course in 2018 in India or abroad
How can I get this scholarship?
The process to get the scholarship is as follows:
- Enter your details in the form above and register
- Fill the complete details in the registration form
- All the applications, received before the last date*, will be screened to pick shortlisted candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates will receive an email to book slot for Telephonic interview.
- Based on the panel’s decision, top 17 students will be notified to provide additional details.
- The scholarship amount will be transfer to the students post this verification.