Best Marine Engineering Colleges?
Qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering Course?
The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering
The candidate should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. and have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.
Some of the good marine engineering institute in india
1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal
2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022
3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.
4) Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr., Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002
5) Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET) Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.
6) Ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore
7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad
8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai
9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai
10 Directorate General of Shipping,Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001
11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering