|11||Research Analyst||Research Analyst||YES||
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Information to be captured by conducting secondary and primary research
Good communication in ENGLISH required for the desire skills
1. Excellent knowledge of Market Research
2. Conducting study for research reports [PAN India level]
3. Conducting Secondary research public domain and paid databases (using advance google search,
retrieve information from public websites, associations, company annual reports, press releases, news,
4. Content analysis, interpretation and report writing
5. Primary research Email and Telephonic
6. Feasibility on report topics to draft table of contents
7. Excellent problem-solving ability, analytical and comfortable quantitatively
8. Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
9. Collaborative team player, with ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
10. Good time-management skills and a flexible attitude, with ability to meet tight deadlines and handle
simultaneous work streams.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Graduate/Post-graduate in any discipline [Degree or MBA from a reputable institution in related fields such as business, economics, marketing, market research and engineering, with excellent academic standing preferred]
Experience- 5-8+ Years.
Job Location -Noida
Candidates Preferred Location- Noida/willing to relocate to noida
If you found any position that might interest you? Shoot an open email with your resume to us at email@example.com and we'll talk.