The UniAgents Annual Summit 2018 (UAS) is all set to be held at Hotel The Leela Ambience and Convention Centre in New Delhi from April 27 – 29, 2018 and it is going to be one of the mega events for Indian students and international institutions.
Organized by Uni Agents, this international event will provide an excellent opportunity to Indian students who are looking forward to studying abroad. In addition, they will get chance to directly interact with international universities to find out what courses they offer.
If you are one of the students still in double minds whether to attend or not, then you should read the following 10 reasons why a student should attend this international education fair.
1. Largest congregation of international education experts: This event will witness participation of over 200 certified and verified consultants from 40 different countries, representatives from government institutions, and foreign embassies.
2. Live interaction between global institutions and students: Top global institutions will interact with over 8000 registered students face-to-face, screen them and access their details using a smart technology.
3. Get exclusive information about international scholarships: Students will get first-hand and exclusive information about new scholarships to study abroad. They will get such information much ahead of other students.
4. Get insight on international education opportunities: This summit will give students an insight on foreign education opportunities when they will interact with representatives from more than 150 institutions from India.
5. Explore opportunities to study abroad: Students will get chance to explore opportunities to study in the US, UK, Singapore, Switzerland, Australia, UAE, Oman, Korea, Italy, Bahrain, Thailand, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Russia, Canada, Japan, Scotland, China, Turkey, Mauritius, Georgia, Portugal, Israel, Malta, Barbados and many more countries.
6. Excellent opportunity for final year students: The summit will provide a wonderful opportunity for Indian students who are in the final year of school/college and are planning to study abroad.
7. Get world-class counselling from eminent personalities: Student will get excellent and world-class counselling from eminent speakers, panellists, international education specialists and overseas institutions.
8. Meet principals from top High Schools in India: For the first time students will be meeting principals from top High Schools in India who are ready to work closely with these institutions.
9. Get chance to explore different career options: Experts and Professors will help students learn about different career options and will meet them on regular visits to India throughout the year.
10. Get first-hand information on top courses: UAS 2018 will provide access to information about top courses to study abroad and top courses chosen by Indian students who are studying abroad.
Students interested to atted UniAgents Annual Summit 2018 should register themselves as soon as possible.
"You are only as limited as your efforts." How often do you wonder what would it be like to study…
In what can be called a sweet fruit of labour, the Ministry of Minority Affairs, on Wednesday, announced that more…
“Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” A quote by G.…
“What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made…
“School is not the end but only the beginning of an education.” – Calvin Coolidge This quote of Calvin Coolidge…
17th of July is celebrated worldwide as the 'World Emoji Day' or 'Global Celebration of the Emoji'. We all know…