Buddy4Study has wide outreach channels which are helping us to promote scholarship opportunities to PAN India.
Few promotional activities are:-
- Buddy4Study.com website itself has huge scholarship seeking visitors traffic. Every month more than 2 lakh visitors come and look for opportunities. (More than 6 lakh page views)
- Emailers to Buddy4Study 1.8 Lakh registered buddies every week.
- 12000 schools and colleges receive scholarship alert emailers weekly, where we promote 3 scholarship. Opening rate is more than 20%. These 12000 institutes joined us organically over the period of 6 years.
- Social Media promotion (Facebook/Twitter) where our dedicated SEO/SMO marketing manager will promote scholarship opportunities.
- Through partner organizations such as Magic Bus, Government of India CSCs, Microsoft, Nurtr, Gradlimited, NIIT.Tv, University Virtual Scholarship Cell (VSC), etc.
- Print Media promotion: To reach offline audience and maximum offline visibility, we have esteem newspaper partnerships such as The Hindu, Prabhat Khabar, Dainik Bhaskar and Haribhumi.
In addition to promotion outreach, Buddy4Study also provide all technology solution to launch, manage accept online application, shortlisting of candidates etc with our unique Scholarship Management Service (SMS) and scholar performance monitoring through Scholar Tracking System (STS).
- L’Oreal India- For young women in Science 2015, 16,
- Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship
- HUL Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship
- ShikshaDaan Foundation Meritorious Scholarship
- DITO Foundation Meritorious Scholarship
- Magic Bus Foundation, OM Foundation
- International Universities: such as Deakin University, Sqore (Sweden), British Council
- Microsoft, NIIT, Government of India, Nurtr, MSDF etc
- Buddy4Study promotional activity starts with a minimum of USD 1000 per year.
- Buddy4Study technology solutions are cost effective and available for demo.
Contact us at +91 85274 84563, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.